YOUR PRIVACY IS CRITICALLY IMPORTANT TO US.Enveu is located at:
91 SpringBoard, C2 Sector 1, NOIDA
201301 – Near Canara Bank, India
What are the information we collect?
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you register on the Website and express an interest in obtaining information about us. Enveu also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged-in users and for users leaving comments on https://www.enveu.com/ blog posts.
The personal information we collect may include the following:
We collect names; phone numbers; email addresses; mailing addresses; job titles; usernames; passwords; contact preferences; and contact details.
We collect billing addresses; debit/credit card numbers; account numbers; account passwords; and other similar information.
Credit Card Information
We collect credit card information such as First Name, Last Name, full PAN, and Card Address.All personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete, and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information.
We will keep all this data for up to 30 days after your account is deleted. After those 30 days, all of your data will be fully removed from our system.
How do we use your information?
When you register to use our services or products, the above-mentioned information will automatically be listed in the Enveu mailing list.
On your mailing address, you will receive welcome information, account information, and more related to our service. You may also receive periodic emails from us notifying you about the following-
- New products updates & features
- Targeted advertising
- Marketing/ promotional emails
- Administration information
- Site protection info
- Customer feedback collection
- Enforce T&C
At Enveu, your personal information will only be disclosed to:
- respond to claims that your use of the Service violates any third-party rights
- comply with applicable law, regulation, court order or other legal process
To enrich and perfect your online experience, Enveu uses “Cookies”, similar technologies and services provided by others to display personalized content, appropriate advertising and store your preferences on your computer.
Cookies help Enveu identify and track visitors, their usage of https://www.enveu.com/ , and their website access preferences.
- We take extra measures to protect your data and the integrity of your information, but we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent unauthorized access from occurring. Please take the proper steps to maintain the security of your account information.
- Moreover, our database has several layers of encryption security to detect malicious activity and prevent any hacking attempts. Beyond this, we do not disclose our private security measures.
- To ensure maximum security, we do not rent, sell or share your personal information with 3rd parties.
Third-Party Data Sharing
Your data will not be shared with third parties without your consent. It could only be possible in circumstances like-
- Data collection
- Feedback forms etc.
You may opt-out of direct marketing communications or the profiling we carry out for marketing purposes by writing to us at email@example.com
You will have the right to access and rectify or erase any of your personal data or receive a copy of your personal data, restrict or object to the active processing of your data.
Retention of Your Information
In some cases, we may need to carry certain information for longer periods such as reporting and record maintenance in accordance with applicable law or for other legitimate reasons like enforcement of legal rights, fraud prevention, etc.
Grievance / Data Protection Officer
We may update this privacy notice from time to time. The updated version will be indicated by an updated “Revised” date and the updated version will be effective as soon as it is accessible. If we will make changes to this privacy notice, we may notify you either by prominently posting a notice or by directly sending you a notification via e-mail.