we love pizzas, coffee and beautifully designed experiences. do you too? we’re always on the look out for innovative and solution-oriented minds to join our team.
As a Sales Development Manager, you will be our go to person for setting up Strong Outbound sales processes, you will make initial contact with potential clients, educate them on the impact that Enveu can have on their organization, and will serve a pivotal role in securing new accounts. Working hand-in-hand with the Business Development team and Account Executives, you will turn leads into prospects and secure new appointments with key decision makers.
- Set up Outbound sales processes and strategies from scratch.
- Generate new sales leads via direct customer engagement including targeted and personalised email campaigns, social media and cold calls.
- Define, document and implement scalable sales development best practices.
- Work closely with AEs and the marketing team on various campaigns to support the entire sales org.
- Effectively communicate the value of Enveu to prospective clients
- Execute lead generation programs to increase attendance at upcoming events, seminars, and webinars
- Partner with Account Executives to create customized account plans and strategies to support sales cycles
- A good command of account profiling and a proven ability to navigate to key contacts and identify account intelligence
- Meet/exceed assigned metrics
- Responsible for updating and managing activity in CRM systems.
- Collaborating with the development team by designing and developing code and deliverables.
- Understanding technical concepts and translating them into code using modern design patterns.
- Knowledge of Springboot, Hibernate, Dependency Injection, Spring
- Actively researching latest development technologies and staying up to date on topics and news to help push our bleeding edge technology.
- Worked with Spring Security
- Knowledge on Microservices, Docker, Kubernetes
- Knowledge of AWS or any cloud platform services
- Should know how to work in Agile methodology, Scrum meetings, JIRA
Key Skill Sets:
- Experience developing OTT applications.
- Experience with SmartTV software engineering.
- Any Smart TV, Android TV, Apple TV, LG web OS, Samsung Tizen, Fire TV, Roku TV experience, either working with certifications, SDK’s, DRM, or more broadly streaming platforms.
- Experience writing well designed, testable, efficient code A passion and curiosity for creating and building things Experience with Unit testing.
- Coordinating project management activities and information.
- Planning, maintaining, monitoring and managing project plans, project schedules, work hours, new information Organising, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings and maintaining client trackers.
- Managing project-related paperwork by ensuring all necessary materials are current, properly filed and stored Directing project correspondences by preparing and reviewing project proposals, timeframes, schedules, meeting minutes and emails.
- Managing, controlling and coordinating project schedule & implementation to make sure the project to be completed on time.
- Communicating with clients to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives.
- Developing in-depth understanding of project scope and particulars with respect to timeframes.
- Working with the Project Manager to eliminate blockers Prepare/update project status reports and update tracking reports.
- Creating and maintaining comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports.
- Creating a project schedule, with milestones, due dates and estimates.