Nowadays, organizations have miscellaneous needs when it comes to managing their content on websites and online platforms, such as security of data, content categorization, accessibility, and more. Furthermore, the hassle of publishing and managing content for various content providers is a cumbersome task for businesses. To overcome this, Enveu has launched a new CMS portal for partners to better manage, edit and publish digital content on their own effortlessly. Unlike traditional content management systems, this partner CMS scales in line with business growth and takes the pain out of managing all the content for different providers, and focuses on creating a seamless web experience for their customers.
The content management portal is primarily designed for broadcasters, content owners, and anyone seeking a robust and reliable system to manage content on their respective platforms.
Have a look at the key features-
- Have complete control over all the profiles and the content uploaded by providers.
- Each content provider will have dedicated logins to access, upload videos and make the required changes anytime they want.
- Each of the content providers can manage their own content.
- Intuitive UI for organizing and listing your content.
Step-by-Step Guide to Using Partner CMS
- Open CMS admin portal.
- Create a new login for the content provider with the user name and password.
- Content providers can log in to the portal to manage profiles and content easily.
- Set up your profile with the necessary details.
- Add new content along with the title and content type (for example- images, videos, contests, and offers).
- List the participants and users who have shown interest in the content.
- As an administrator, you can anytime view the list of all the providers along with details like content type and descriptions. Moreover, the participants for each of the content providers will be accessible to you.
Opting for a partner CMS ensures that you can avail of top-notch features and handle everything from a single dashboard even without going through complex steps. We are constantly innovating and making advanced updates to the platform for a better user experience.
If you would like to see the demo of our OTT solutions and get more details about our new product CMS features, reach out to us.